I joined Hatmill in 2018 soon after finishing university where I attained a 1st-Class degree in Mathematics. I have since begun applying my analytical skills to a variety of functional problems. I spent many years working in an Asda superstore giving me a functional understanding how of an FMCG business runs at ground level.
Key experience includes:
- Took part in multiple modules at university tailored to give an understanding of how mathematics may be applied in an industrial setting.
- Have spent time at many current projects to gain a high-level view of how consultancy projects are carried out.
- Reviewed the mathematics behind some of Hatmill’s models, validating that the approaches were sound.
- Taken part in the implementation of Sales & Operational Planning at an FMCG business.
- Assisted Hatmill employees and associates with data analysis on a variety of projects.