Join Our Team
We are always looking for bright, committed, supply chain and logistics people who have an interest in making supply chains work better. We are particularly interested in people with warehouse project experience. If you are interested in joining our great team please send a CV and covering letter, explaining your reason for wanting to join Hatmill to Fiona Macpherson at email@example.com.
NOTE: We take your privacy seriously. Please take a minute to read our Privacy Statement.
** Hatmill will not consider unsolicited CV’s from Recruitment Agencies and Executive Search Companies **
Salary: Flexible dependent upon experience + Excellent Benefits Package including Pension, Private Medical, Death in Service Benefit and 28 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays Location: UK Based, Flexible. Full Time Permanent
Visit us on LinkedIn
Hatmill is a fast growing, supply chain and logistics consultancy. We believe that Supply Chains can be improved to deliver quality customer service at cost efficient rates.
Due to rapid growth we are looking for a someone who possesses the following skills and knowledge:
- A strong understanding of how retailer’s (or other complex order assembly) warehouses work from end to end
- How to manage a warehouse operation across multiple shifts
- How to design a warehouse layout
- How to procure and manage the installation of warehouse equipment
- How to manage a warehouse start up
- How to specify, select and implement a warehouse management system
- How to review and analyse a supply chain and identify improvement opportunities and estimate the benefits of those improvements
- A good level of knowledge of how end to end supply chains work
- An ability to manage stakeholders of all levels on projects
- Clear, accurate and detailed written and spoken communication skills (both in meetings and presentations to workforces and management boards)
- An ability to understand complex processes and systems and present them in a way that is easily understood - Proficient PowerPoint user
- Deep analytical skills – Proficient Excel user
- Strong numerical skills required
You will also possess the following personal attributes:
- A clear sense of purpose
- A personal pride in delivering on promises
- An eye for detail
- A desire to help others in order to grow the longer term success of our clients and our team, where there is no discernible immediate benefit in doing so
- A focus on output and results, not hours worked
- A spirit of enquiry and curiosity
- A desire to lead and work as part of a team
The work is based generally at client sites, which can be anywhere in the UK. There may also be work overseas from time to time. When not at client sites you will be home based.
When working on client projects our normal way of working is to be on site for 4 days per week and work from home on the fifth day. This allows a consulting career to be more sustainable than being away from home for 5 days and 4 nights per week.
Twice a year the whole company get together for 2-3 days to share and celebrate success, connect as a team and to create strategic plans for the future.
Please apply in writing to Fiona Macpherson firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role and Hatmill.