Our Coronavirus outbreak strategy
You will have seen that the Coronavirus is creating a tremendous amount of uncertainty. At Hatmill we have an established and rehearsed Business Continuity Plan that has been updated and implemented to ensure the health and safety of our team while supporting colleagues, clients and partners to manage disruption and the impact on their business.
Key elements of the plan are:
- Working in self-managed teams, in different locations (including home working) are a standard part of our culture and working practices
- Our services and tools are not typically dependent on any physical location
- Our connectivity is based on resilient cloud infrastructure to ensure continued access to all project documentation
- All our team members have access to the hardware and services they need to work remotely
- We have policies and controls to ensure remote work is secure
- We have reduced our business travel
We continue to work with colleagues and clients to ensure Government guidelines are being followed and given the rapidly changing nature of the situation our planning and response will be reviewed, updated and tested against scenario planning to continue to provide our full service to our customers. We will, of course, continuously monitor the latest developments and provide updates as and when required.
We know that the current crisis is affecting everyone’s supply chains. We are helping several of our clients cope with unprecedented demand. If you also would like help with analysis, operational management or additional resource in your supply chain, please let us know – we’re here to help.